Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2021

Truth Shocking Our Venus- Mercury-Houses - Jupiter Fecundated by Mars and Moon

 

5. 24. - 6 2. 2021  0:00 UTC
under the northern Zodiac 
(0° Aries = March 20/21.)
and under the northern Kingsconjunctions
of the four colors and elements 
fire, earth, air  and water  of the years 
 (click to enlarge)



Proverbs of Salomo

22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his
 works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no
 fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest
 part of the dust of the world.

27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass
 upon the face of the depth:

28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the 
fountains of the deep:

29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass 
his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily
 his delight, rejoicing always before him;

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights
 were with the sons of men.



" But knowings are not to be carried home in another vessel, 
but rather only as a result, of one taking them into the soul 
itself,  for good luck,  if one has done thereby damage or
  advantage to oneself. From the philosophical thinking arises
the conscience, which takes me responsible for what I let so 
to speak  into myself ..."

Jaspers, The Great Philosophers, Vol. 1. P 256.

"What I read, work, hear, see, to which possibilities of 
knowing I devote myself to, and where I take myself back,
 how I choose, and how I renounce, nothing is indifferent
all becomes a reality in it, what I am and become ..."

ibid. 

With the zodiac it is like with a song, the zodiac 'is' the musical scale, but the week, the day, the hour is a 'song'.

So the zodiac is nothing to 'understand' nor to grasp and carry away with the hands of intellect, a horoscope is, like a song, a something, which I 'so to speak: let into my soul ... for good luck, so that it may root and blossom there

Mundanomanic:

What yet discerns myself from my contemporaries is, that I , since 40 years, daily let the zodiac,  the same zodiac always , as structure of order, into my soul and that I used to tell 'the echo' of time and heaven  in consulting, courses and since 2007 in German, since 2014 in English, so to speak  to the 'ear of God' in me and my counterpart, which is grown in everyone's unconscious "Self", or 'collective unconscious, waiting to be recognized.

And via internet it is readable for everyone.


"Idea and thing meet in the psyche of man, which
achieves a balance between idea and thing."

C.G.JUNG, Types, § 73.



21. Week


Here now the second week
when with
Sun
our heart
and center
calls
for composition
by
 children of curiosity
and  discernment
driven by the  speaking sprout

by the 
2., 3, 5, 6, 7,
sign of the zodiac
of Taurus, Twins, Leo, Virgo and Libra
dynamized by
Venus, Mercury and Sun
in dialogue
with Moon's
Mars in Cancer
in his 
oppositions 
 better complementary -
voice
out off 
Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn
inconceivable for the intellect
but fruitful for the soul
happening

in the year of  
10-years-figure
Saturn-Uranus
square
between air
and earth

 square 
coincidence 
happening
between spirit
and earth
 heaven
and matter
anyway
Aquarius and Taurus

 precondition 
yet unborn
 new
old
in the sign of the
ascendant



essence
waiting
to rise
in time

given 
itinerary
of creation 
in six days



and the all-given
time-structure as mirror
of six spiritual calls
and six material answers
of each moment traveling the the zodiac
from east to west
marking somewhere
a beginning


God above the waters
mirrored by
fire
below

or

Pisces in the mirror
of Aries
in the first mirror
of Anthropos

love
mirroring 
rage




Neptune
above the horizon of consciousness
Mars
underneath in the 'male zodiac'


while in each woman appears
Libra
as mirror-image underneath
Virgo


in the mirror of
Sophia

but

Aries of Anthropos
the fire
preceeds
in the material world

while
Sophia
the air
enconters

the archetype of spirit
God's-childness
Pisces
Neptune
as forthright truth
shocks
this week our
Venus- and Mercury-houses
which
at first
fall prey
to the interested lie
for the putative or real case
of survival
at coast of the truth
of the child



Lies

"I never could have rightly believe, that just the should 
be the 'foul spot' at the nature of man,  but slowly realize, 
what it is with the deceiving of oneself." 

Hannah Arendt, Letter to Jaspers, p. 353 (German ed.)


Almost enough stuff for this week, but once again: connected are the antagonisms of Venus, Mercury with Neptune for another week and those resonances between Saturn and Uranus in this spring/early summer - always constructing spirit between spirit and matter.





and finally the mark-days off the Kingsconjunctions in the elements fire, earth and water:



Thirds of the zodiac
male



Jupiter
yet these two weeks 
in Pisces
merging with
green Mars
and olive Moon


and
Mercury/Venus days
with the red Moon of the fire-element


I thank you father
for making us thus
also with the
lie
Hallelujah
and for solace
with all your holiness
which is in love



Murnau, 24. 5. 2021 UTC 15:10.

In English: 5. 26. 2021, UTC: 16:11.

Documentation:






Keine Kommentare: