Samstag, 29. Juni 2024

Blue Suede Shoos and Tender Tissue

 



haven't realized such not consciously.

This is gladness for an octogerian:


ASC DC Moon, MC, Venus in maximal constituation of unity in cross and balance



this the Way of stay

and  from my last blog

 the main vortex of the earthly flow

is this one:

God's "helper"





20.000 years before



cleaning the dishes

 the essence

of the helper in each 

galaxy


to me as double Cancer 
meaning:
Water
well:
appear  personly
dancing in waves of
 hidden Combos

so I was secured as
single dancing
matchhead 

there are no more dancing
matchheads where I live
I had my time here
but I know a place
where they are free to
do it often: Russia

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xIZcriFqR3I?feature=share

as the deepest knowledger of love
is the body
messenger of the soul
bodyly sympathy is the surprise
of falling into one
the surprise of each falling 
into warm hot 
personal
fascination

Love is when two
love to doo good
to each other

and after each strife
the meadow 
greens again
love ist given by God
in the order
of daily life

together two as one
 are able
to dig the 'stars'
and the symbols
by unconsciously 'living them'
eagerly

Murnau, 6 29. 2024, UTC: 13:00






Keine Kommentare: